Terran Democratic Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project Terra Forums

3 posters

Go down

Project Terra Forums Empty Project Terra Forums

Post  Lake Sun 12 Feb 2012, 4:52 am

Folks:

We need to stop spamming the PT Forums about the stink that happened last night with Kaiser and the UDTIS and BS Faction and whatever else.

It's hurting us, bad. Most the community dislikes our squabbling, and even if they don't dislike us, it's not doing us any favors politically to be bickering like children.

So, please, PLEASE stop posting on the "Coup at the UDTIS" thread and the "UDTIS DoE" thread. If he posts about something, take the high road and ignore it. It's already unlikely we'll ever be respected again, but let's not make matters worse.

Also, I will refuse any leadership positions within the TDU offered to me that would put me in a position to deal with other alliances or countries. I don't really want to, but it's the best thing for the TDU. I'll help to draft the charter, and maintain the TDU from the inside, but someone else is going to have to take the reigns on being our figurehead. Someone else will have to post the DoE, follow-up posts, etc. My name's dirt.

Really, the whole alliance's name is dirt. We've been drug through the mud as thoroughly as possible. But, if we can pull together and come back, we have a good shot at being worth something again. I have it on good authority that we still have some people out there that think we're the good guys in all this, or at least that we're not as bad as Kaiser.

So, in closing, we have to stick together and come through this crap together. If we do, coming through a forge like that will leave us tempered and ready for just about anything. We just need to stick together now, in the pliable and vulnerable phase.

Anyways, moral of the story: Stop posting in threads regarding the UDTIS. I will find a way to enforce that, and will do so until we hammer out (the blacksmith metaphors continue!) a charter. So stop, stop, stop. Thanks!
Lake
Lake

Nation Name : Lacus
Are you currently a member of the TDU? : Yes

Back to top Go down

Project Terra Forums Empty Re: Project Terra Forums

Post  Azyren Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:43 pm

I'll have to do it.
Azyren
Azyren

Back to top Go down

Post  Dariek Sun 12 Feb 2012, 6:54 pm

Azyren wrote:I'll have to do it.

Like hell you will. I'm taking action against Kaiser head-on, and I have allies worth their salt with me too. I already feel like the figure-head in this operation, even if I'm not recognised as one.

Dariek
Admin

Nation Name : Wingard
Are you currently a member of the TDU? : Yes

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down